Skip to main content
Jimmy Buffett’s Perfect Margarita
- 2 ounces gold tequila
- 1/2 ounce siver tequila
- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur
- 1 splash orange Curacao
- 1 1/4 ounces Margarita Texas Mix
- Crushed ice
- Juice of 3 lime wedges
- Fill a shaker with ice.
- Add everything but the lime wedges.
- Squeeze in the juice from 2 of the lime wedges.
- Shake very well until beads form on the outside of the shaker.
- Rim the edge of the margarita glass with lime and twist it around in a saucer of coarse salt.
- Fill the glass about halfway with crushed ice.
- Strain the mixture into it.
- Squeeze the last lime wedge on top and drop it in.